Thursday, May 22, 2008


Ok. This morning I have been so busy. I do have a challenge for everyone. This one is fun and easy. It's a $1 store challenge that goes along with the color of the day which is peridot. :) you can make anything you want... a layout, a mini album, alter something cool, whatever. I will post mine later. Just go to http://www.hauteartist.com/ and click on the Artist Gallery. Have fun. I think I will give out a prize for this one! I was going to announce the winner on Saturday, but I decided to give everyone a week on this one and increase the prize! SOOOOO the winner will be announced next Saturday. (california time- 10am)

details.... use 90% dollar store finds and the color of the day. (you can use any adhesive or cutting thingys you want) Post it in the message board.

~Charleen

No comments: