Saturday, August 2, 2008
I just LOVE what Velma did with the glittery butterfly fabric that comes in this month's kit! I just had to post some pics to share. :)
1. First take the fabric and cut it out.
2. Press the fabric butterfly into Clear Versa Mark ink.
3. Pour on the UTEE. (Ultra THick Embossing Enamel or another clear embossing powder)
4. Melt the UTEE with a heat gun.
5. Pour on another layer of UTEE quickly while it's still melted...if it doesn't stick just heat the butterfly up again to re-melt the powder.
6. Melt again using the heat gun.
7. While it's drying you can bend the butterfly to give it some dimension.
The butterfly fabric comes in this month's kit. (limited supply)
Also check this out to see what Velma did with the butterflies.