Thursday, August 14, 2008

Trend Report


I am seeing animal prints everywhere in the fashion world, not just any animal print, but zebra and giraffe. So cool. Pair these prints with the color orange...fabulous. :) I will be on the look out for those scrap pages using these two elements. I'm lovin' the inspirational shoes...Kate Spade (left) and Michael Kors (right).

Also check out our Haute Babe, Carolyn's blog to see what darn cute thing she made with the Gel-a-tins stamp set that comes in the August kit. (still available on the website) Very cute. :)

And I can't forget one of our other Babes, Angelica...she's doing her sketch of the month with her first one debuting tomorrow! YAY Check out her blog for details.

6 comments:

Angelica Turner said...

These are too cute!!!

Shaina Longstreet said...

i have always loved zebra....but giraffe; never even thought of it. those shoes are too cute!

mborrero said...

thanks for sharing.
namaste
melina
living creating & appreciating
my blog

Mandi Johnson said...

I loooove Kate Spade! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

TracyP said...

Ahhhhh.... Two of my favorite Designers:):) and I love the animal prints!!!
The little girl in the Blue Dress is from a vintage pattern:)..I cut it off the front
Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Loving that giraffe print! xx