Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sept 18... My Favorite Things and ribbon

OK, I was having problems this morning that seemed to have cleared up now. Computers. I have this love-hate relationship with them. I'm thinking it might be a blogger problem, because I'm having it again, right now!!!!!!!!!
Anyhow today's is one I love because I love ribbon. So I used this wonderful stamp set by My Favorite Things. Check them out they have tons of cool stuff. I simply took my dye based ink and stamped directly on the ribbon. YAY
Here is a close up.
And the finished product.
These are the wonderful stamps that I used. One lucky person could win them. Today I will give until 12 noon tomorrow for posters. Thank you My Favorite Things!!!

18 comments:

CraftyRia said...

Their stamps are adorable!

Cassi said...

stamps are super cute. i love how they have their own custom set of prisma color pencils for sale and how they package it is adorable to boot. i heart your blog! i hope to see the pic of your tutuorial if you can get it up!

CraftyRia said...

That's a great tutorial. Now I have something to do with all my plain ribbon! I love those stamps, too!

Carol A said...

LOVE THE STAMPS! LOVE THE TUTORIAL! I have already used your stamping on flowers and on buttons! Next...RIBBONS! Thanks! Carol

Anonymous said...

I like those stamps a lot! And I'm glad for the tutorial.... I've always wanted to stamp on ribbon but wanted to see someone else do it first. SO, thanks! ;-)
~Heather

Lily said...

cute stuff

Lori said...

Love this!!!! Great stamps too!!

Elizabeth said...

Very adorable..I love all these great tips. :)

Unknown said...

ummm....omg. you did such a great job!

Unknown said...

Cool techique to try with Ribbon , I have tons of ribbon lol

Anonymous said...

One can never have enough flower stamps, and I love the stamping on the ribbon idea.

Bunny B said...

I love ribbons too! :)

Sena said...

Thanks for the chance!

Kimmie said...

great stamps and beautiful layout

Anonymous said...

I love this stamp set, I love adding BLING to my pages!!! this idea is great!!! thanks for sharing!

Kimmarie Baker said...

That layout is so sweet! What a great stamp set. Love the way you stamped on the ribbon. Never thought of that. I only inked ribbon in the past. Cute baby!

Anonymous said...

FORGET THE STAMPS AND THE RIBBON...I LOVE THE "LITTLE PRINCESS"! Love, Auntie Velma

Anonymous said...

Love the technique. The stamp set is awesome, so is the little one!

anna