Sunday, September 14, 2008

September 14... Scenic Route and flowers

I thought it would be fun this week to do "fun things to stamp on." So today I am using the Scenic Route stamp set to stamp on a flower.
You could really use any type of ink you want. You could even emboss it!!! Just ink up and stamp. (You could use the glue pad and glitter too!)
These papers are Scenic Route also! It's their new Sonoma collection.
Here's the close up. I layered 2 flowers and cut the top flower at the edges.
YAY!!! Here is the stamp set someone will win today. Just post in the comment section before midnight tonight. :) Thank you Scenic Route!


AND the winners from last week are...

18 comments:

CraftyRia said...

I love flowers and that tutorial is an awesome one! I never thought about stamping on my flowers before. Those stamps are the perfect ones for it, too!

Tracey said...

Great stamps! And the tutorial is awesome! I will for sure be giving that a try!

Elizabeth said...

great idea!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Cool stamps....cool project! This is something I can do! LOL! Thanks for all the great tutorials!
~Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh MY!!!!! =] LOvE iT!!!!!!

Bunny B said...

So cool! Great tip :)

Lily said...

very cool...keep em coming

Lori said...

I am loving all of these great ideas!!!

Anonymous said...

psst... cute baby! :o)

Carol A said...

You are just an endless resource for great ideas! Thanks!

Janet said...

I just now got to check my computer. My in-laws are here from out-of-town. I hope I am not too late. Love the scrapbook page!

Fiorella said...

I am so happy today! I discovered your blog and added it to my favourites. Thanks for the tutorials, they are very very useful.

Unknown said...

Oh love the Scenic Route stamp, really cool techique stamping on the flowers.

Jessica Turner said...

how can you not love SR?!

Anonymous said...

very cool!

Gina said...

Wow, that's too cool!!!

Cassi said...

I love Scenic Route's stamps, they absolutely NEVER disappoint. I have one of their new stamps called "Months" it's awesome - and you should totally check it out. For $3-$6 you get a mini calendar ~2.5 inches by ~1.75 inches and all the month names.

As always great tutorial.

Aleks said...

fun tutorial, i love this blog!